Thursday, September 11, 2014

CG Live Action Song : Rubdoot Song



CG Live Action Film Song : Rubdoot Song from Neeraj Chande on Vimeo.

Rubdoot Song from the 3D Live Action Film " Toonpur Ka Superrhero

This song comes at a turning point of the movie when the villian Jagaaru challenges Aditya(Ajay Devgan's Character) and he takes help of Character Rubdoot who is a Cartoon world equivalent of the GrimReaper/Yamraj.

The overall length of this song now is 6 mins 8 secs but the originally recorded song was 9 mins 8 secs approx.We have worked and created the 9 min version which was axed later on due to certain reasons.There are total 33 Environments which change with each lyrical line in this song in the complete version.We had a challenge of creating maximum Environments with limited resources within a week.

With limited resources and less Technology support we completed this song.I agree there are few problems with the song but in the situation we were working on the song and out of all odds completed it, I am proud to say I have worked on this song.Working on this Feature Film was a major milestone in my career where I learnt a lot with every experience Good or Bad.

Following are the areas I have worked in for this Rubdoot Song :

1.Environment Modeling(The Major Environments are created by me and few of them are done by another artist)For a complete showcase of Environments I Created Please check my other posts on blog.
2.Prop Modeling
3. Character Rigging & Skinning (I have done RigSkin for all major characters including Rubdoot, Extra characters and also characters which got deleted during length trimming of the song)We had two rigging skinning artist including me.
4.Lighting for certain scenes
5.Concepts development
6.All the basic Compositing and daily updating of data and scenes in the song and getting approvals.
7.Effects and Dynamics for certain areas like Rubdoots Cape cloth animation and Cloud Simulation.
8.Supervision and being accountable for other artists work on time.

Proofs can be produced to prove work done on the Film.


No comments:

Post a Comment